Forum Archive - Making contact and changing account contacts

Making contact and changing account contacts
Sep 30, 2014 11:10 am by lucysadler
Dear Edvard and Gtranslate, We have used Gtranslate for a number of years. My colleague who usually had contact with you is Trevor Bennett, but he has now mostly retired. Edit: confidential data removed ***************
Re: Making contact and changing account contacts
Sep 30, 2014 11:17 am by Edvard
Thanks for your inquiry, I'll check and get back to you soon.
Sep 30, 2014 11:28 am by lucysadler
Thanks, and I look forward to hearing back from you shortly
Oct 1, 2014 11:33 am by lucysadler
Dear Edvard, Any feedback...?
Oct 2, 2014 6:29 am by Edvard
Please give me some time. Thank you!
Oct 2, 2014 6:36 am by lucysadler
OK, look forward to hearing from you. If you need any more details, I'm in the office this morning, and then on Monday. I'll send you the payment details by email. Thanks, Lucy
Oct 2, 2014 6:42 am by lucysadler
I'll send all the details I have to the two emails I have for you (one is gmail). Also, if it helps, apparently Trevor 1) started a new account for uars domain, this year, got it working, but don't know /remember what happened to the other one 2) Trevor thought he had Gtranslate Enterprise at mccarrisonsociety.org.uk, Pro he thought before, then upgraded to Enterprise. But Gtranslate doesn't work on mccarrisonsociety.org.uk currently. 3) My PMs to Yana at the Forum are as username treb, email as in previous info I gave Again, please delete the details from the forum. If you don't get emails from me let me know. Best Wishes and look forward to hearing from you, Lucy
Oct 2, 2014 6:43 am by Edvard
Please send all the details directly to [email protected]. Thanks!
Oct 2, 2014 6:47 am by lucysadler
I forgot to say, Gtranslate itself is working fine, many thanks - it does not need repairing! The searching with different languages however, doesn't seem to work as well as it used to. I'll send the emails now. Thanks, Lucy
Oct 7, 2014 9:19 am by lucysadler
Dear Edvard, Any news....?
Oct 9, 2014 8:29 am by lucysadler
!! HELLO !!! Do I get a response? Hoping to get a response from you on the aspects raised with our website and the account contacts. For clarity again, my email is [email protected], in case you are using the current contact email for our website. Look forward to hearing from you soon!! Lucy Sadler
Oct 9, 2014 1:27 pm by Edvard
Hi, please give me some time to check your accounts.
Nov 4, 2014 10:37 am by lucysadler
Dear Edvard, I have paid the 50€ and we have given you ftp access. Could you install the flags on all browsers (and mobiles if possible) for urbanaccessregulations? Also, the translation does not work in our popups, any ideas? Best Wishes, Lucy
Nov 4, 2014 10:42 pm by Edvard
Hi, I'll check and get back to you. Thanks!