Forum Archive - Get parameters passed by array

Get parameters passed by array
Nov 7, 2014 4:37 pm by laurent
Hi, I understand that GTranslate Pro doesn't support get parameters passed by array; at least that's what I read on the forum. I'm using wordpress and many plugins (using filters) use get parameters with array; so it's quite troublesome not being able to translate them. Is there any possibility to update the gtranslate plugin or come with another solution for gtranslate pro to make it work? Thank you, Laurent.
Re: Get parameters passed by array
Nov 7, 2014 6:35 pm by Edvard
Hi, You may upgrade to our Enterprise version. Thanks!
Nov 10, 2014 4:11 pm by laurent
Hi, That may be problematic because I use wordpress multisite. So, I'm already using subdomains for each separate website. Therefore, I don't really see how it would work, except if you're telling me I can use both. So, if I have mysite.com/x and mysite.com/y as two subdomains each with it's own site, can I then have using enterprise fr.mysite.com/x and fr.mysite.com/y? Will that work? L.
Nov 11, 2014 12:02 am by Edvard
Hi, mysite.com/x and mysite.com/y are not subdomains, but subfolders, so fr.mysite.com/x and fr.mysite.com/y will work with Enterprise and you only need one license. Thanks!