Forum Archive - W3C Keyword uri-translation is not registered

W3C Keyword uri-translation is not registered
Nov 30, 2014 2:23 pm by allam2002
I have a gtranslate enterprise and when i check my website with W3C validator i found that error : Bad value uri-translation for attribute name on element meta: Keyword uri-translation is not registered. … name="uri-translation" content="on" /> Syntax of metadata name: A metadata name listed in the HTML specification or listed in the WHATWG wiki. You can register metadata names on the WHATWG wiki yourself how can i resolve this error ?
Re: W3C Keyword uri-translation is not registered
Dec 1, 2014 6:19 am by Edvard
Hi, Your question already contains answer. You can try to register that name in WHATWG. Thanks!
Dec 1, 2014 10:41 am by allam2002
are you kidding me this is not my problem to solve it is yours and this is not a professional way to solve your problems. this meta line belongs to your company not mine .if that how you treat an enterprise client so how about the free one
Dec 1, 2014 2:25 pm by Edvard
Hi, Sorry, but I have answered to your question. We do not have intention to reserve the name. Thank you!
Dec 8, 2014 2:34 pm by allam2002
can you please send me the docmention for that metadata name so i can register it my self
Dec 8, 2014 3:07 pm by Edvard
I have no idea what you exactly need.