Forum Archive - Gtranslate free "on Fly mode" problem

Gtranslate free "on Fly mode" problem
Dec 13, 2014 3:06 pm by pstrada
Hello everyone, I can't run the module GTranslate "On fly" mode. The other mode work correctly. I'm using Joomla 3 updated to version 3.6, and version of 3.0.x.34 GTranslate. The site is written in Italian and the address is: http://www.bonsaiandsuisekimagazine.eu In the test environment : http://nuovo.bonsaiandsuisekimagazine (Joomla 3.3.3) Gtranslate works correctly, with Version: 3.0.x.32. I kindly ask for help, I don't have much knowledge of Joomla Thanks in advance, Pietro
Re: Gtranslate free "on Fly mode" problem
Dec 14, 2014 7:39 pm by Edvard
Hi, It seems that the javascript code GTranslate uses is being modified after the output. It may happen if you have some system plugins which modify the HTML output. You may try to disable one by one until it starts working and you will know which one causes the issues. Thanks!
Dec 14, 2014 8:09 pm by pstrada
Many thks Edvard, I try
Dec 21, 2014 3:30 pm by pstrada
Good morning, I think I've identified the problem, or at least the main cause. I rebuilt from scratch testing environment with Joomla version 3.6. I loaded first module GTranslate Version: 3.0.x.34, worked. I loaded the template (JSN Magazine Pro with example files), it worked. I loaded the module JSN PageBuilder, GTranslate stopped working. Now I try to contact the JSN team for verification of JSN PageBuilder. If I can fix it will update. Thanks for the support
Dec 22, 2014 8:16 am by Yana
Thanks for the information. You can try to change GTranslate and JSN PageBuilder modules order.