Forum Archive - Blank page when using cookies

Blank page when using cookies
Apr 18, 2011 2:01 pm by lenier
I decided to write the script: 1. User chose some language 2. Language is saving into cookies 3. When user comes to site again language is reading from cookies and script redirects user to destination URL which contains the language code Saving language parameter in cookies and redirecting are OK but redirected page is blank. When I delete the saved cookie and reload the page it has content.
Re: Blank page when using cookies
Apr 19, 2011 1:19 pm by Edvard
I think in that case you will have a redirect loop since the translator requests the exact same non translate page to make the translation and it also passes the cookies... You can add a check to see if the request comes from other than your server IP before redirecting.