Forum Archive - Editing in Joomla on one Page doesnt Work

Editing in Joomla on one Page doesnt Work
Dec 17, 2014 5:31 pm by Saemi
Hi, I use the Enterprise Version of Gtranslate i am very happy with it. From an unexplained reason I can not use the manual translation exactly on this linkhttp://fr.2tagemarsch.ch/index.php? ... Itemid=297. The others are doing well what am I doing wrong Thanks for your help
Re: Editing in Joomla on one Page doesnt Work
Dec 17, 2014 8:07 pm by Yana
Hi, If you already have ? in the URL you need to add &language_edit=1 to the URL.
Dec 19, 2014 12:30 pm by Saemi
Hi Yana, Thank you so mutch vor your help, it goes with your solution verry well. Like i wrotte i use the Enterprise Version, i have the really a server problem with the translation of our registration Part http://www.2tagemarsch.ch/index.php?opt ... Itemid=297 If i use the Entprise Version the formular dectect that every email adress is not valid, if i change the same formular to german (standart language) the emailadress how whas not working on the french page goes... Other way i recived at the end a error in the enterprise version Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) and (latin1_swedish_ci,NUMERIC) for operation '<=' SQL=SELECT * FROM 2tm_joompiter_2tm_eventfees WHERE eventid='1' AND fromdob <= '' AND '' <= todob AND recrutingschool = '0' AND kind = 'regular' This error i have not in the free version. So it seems that i can use a free version with bad translatet or a enterprise Version with error We see that in german it uses uft8 and french and english latin1... Mazybe some ideas ? Our Developer has no...
Dec 20, 2014 11:22 am by Edvard
Hi, I can see that to verify email address it sends an ajax request to /index.php?option=com_joompiter_2tm&view=usersemailuniq which returns number 1 if it is a valid email address. However, since the response Content-Type header is text/html we translate the response and add our signature in the end, which causes troubles in javascript which expects number 1 without any addition. To avoid that you need to change the Content-Type response header from text/html to text/plain and we will not add our signature in the end and it will be fine. You may consult with joompiter developers to get help how to do it. Thanks!
Dec 21, 2014 1:16 pm by Saemi
]Hi Edvard, Thanks for your replay, i contacted joompiter, he has change it to http://www.2tagemarsch.ch/images/changeit.png Still the same issue Maybe u have a other Idea ? Thanks Saemi
Dec 22, 2014 8:27 am by Edvard
Hi, I have checked the form again and can see that it still returns text/html. You may check it yourself. Thanks!
Dec 22, 2014 8:42 am by Saemi
Hi, How can i check this ? Thanks
Dec 22, 2014 11:06 am by Edvard
If you want you can send FTP access to [email protected] and 'll try to fix it for you, or you can contact your developer again and ask to fix it. Thank you!
Dec 23, 2014 12:04 pm by Saemi
Hi Edvard, I send you via email the dates Regards