Forum Archive - Punjabi, Gujrati, Bengali, Tamil support missing from free

Punjabi, Gujrati, Bengali, Tamil support missing from free
Aug 21, 2014 8:19 pm by projoy
Hi, In the FAQ it says the free version of GTranslate supports Bengali, Hindi, Gujrati, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu. However, I have only been able to access translations for Hindi and Urdu. I need to test the other languages before I upgrade to Pro since a lot of my user base is Indian. Please let me know how to fix this. I am using WordPress 3.9. Thanks Projoy
Re: Punjabi, Gujrati, Bengali, Tamil support missing from fr
Aug 22, 2014 6:49 pm by Edvard
Hi, We haven't had a chance to update the WordPress plugin yet to enable the new languages, however you may use our General HTML widget which you can get from our website and use it in your WordPress. Thank you!
Jan 2, 2015 3:53 pm by fredriley
I'm just trying out the free version of gTranslate on Joomla, and like the original poster I find that some languages that are listed in the FAQ are not available on the Joomla dashboard, in particular: Somali Gujarati Bengali Cantonese Are these available in the Joomla extension? If they aren't, will they be implemented in the near future? If they are, but aren't showing in the Free version, do we need to buy a Pro version? Thanks. Fred
Jan 2, 2015 4:05 pm by fredriley
As an addition to my last post, I looked at the General HTML Javascript widget and that is also missing those four languages above.
Jan 3, 2015 6:32 am by Edvard
I have just sent the latest version for Joomla to your email address. Please install it on top of the old version. Please do not forget to turn on the languages you want from the GTranslate module options list, because by default they are turned off. Thanks!
Jan 8, 2015 12:59 pm by fredriley
Thanks for the email, Edvard. I uninstalled the previous version of GTranslate, then installed the version you sent me. I'm afraid that it's still missing the four languages that I identified. The version number is 3.0.x.34 Cheers Fred
Jan 8, 2015 3:19 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please post your website address I'll check it for you. Thanks!
Jan 9, 2015 11:59 am by fredriley
I'm testing the extension on a localhost installation of Joomla, so I can't provide a URL, I'm afraid.
Jan 9, 2015 12:07 pm by Edvard
Hi, Can you confirm that you do not see the languages you specified in the list of languages in GTranslate module options list? Thanks!