Forum Archive - Left Align in Joomla?

Left Align in Joomla?
Jan 20, 2015 3:47 pm by borkedbear
I've been trying to make the GTranslate module for Joomla align to the right of a position rather than the left and am struggling to figure out how to do it. I've found a topic here that appears to have the answer, though any attempt at figuring out how to implement it is going over my head. I'm pretty new at editing the code for these things, so I apologise in advance if I'm making a simple mistake that's being overlooked. So far I've tried moving it by adding the CSS to Template.css and Custom.css, as well as several places in the default.php file for the plugin including inline CSS to the google_translate_element div with no luck.
Re: Left Align in Joomla?
Jan 21, 2015 7:07 am by Yana
Hi, Please post your website address.
Jan 21, 2015 8:16 am by borkedbear
Hi Yana, the website is here. Just noticed I put Left Align in the title but Right in the post, just to clarify I do mean Right Align. Edit: Learnt how to create a new position in template so the problem has been fixed. Thanks for offering to help!
Jan 22, 2015 8:30 am by Edvard
Good to hear that. Thanks!