Forum Archive - please help - only menu is translated - no article

please help - only menu is translated - no article
Apr 20, 2011 9:11 pm by GMS0012
hi all please can you help me.. on my webpage only the navigation menu is translated... no article. i have no idea what wrong is... please give me some advices.. see here my problem: www.dotCONN.de thanks
Re: please help - only menu is translated - no article
Apr 21, 2011 4:33 am by patoland
Hi, I had the same problem, only menus translate with a few words translated in each article... Check in the Gtranslate language selection if your original language is well selected. I had my site in French but the language was selected from the list as Francais (and not French), as i had the two options French and Francais (weird). As soon as I switch from Francais to French the problem was solve. Hope this helps!
Re: please help - only menu is translated - no article
Apr 21, 2011 5:43 am by GMS0012
hi thanks for the try,,, but still not working :(