Forum Archive - Module on the homepage is behaving strangely

Module on the homepage is behaving strangely
Feb 19, 2015 6:59 pm by awarnock
I've got an issue that I don't know how to fix. We have the module displaying on most of the pages, including the homepage. However the module on the homepage doesn't behave the same way as the module on the back pages. It shows a dropdown list instead of the block you get when using Google as the translation engine. It's the same module, and I'm stumped as to what is causing this to happen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Module on the homepage is behaving strangely
Feb 20, 2015 7:11 am by Yana
Hi, Please post your website address, so I can investigate the issue.
Feb 20, 2015 4:22 pm by awarnock
http://cop.icms3.dev.bwsit.net/ Module is on the left side on the homepage and on the right on the back pages. We are using NoNumber's modules anywhere to feed the module into the two positions. The issue is not Modules Anywhere since it does the same thing even if we feed the module straight to the page.
Feb 23, 2015 11:05 am by Yana
Hi, I can see you are using on fly translation method on homepage and google default translation method for other pages . Please compare the settings.