Forum Archive - Enterprise questions/issues

Enterprise questions/issues
Feb 26, 2015 7:57 am by olegthered
Hello, I installed Enterprise and got few problems: - My portfolio categories which show year of post (e.g. 2011 or 2012) are translated to words or sometimes even not showing at all. How can I fix it? - I can't access edit translation page as written in manual using my domain.com/en/?language_edit=1 (I don't have "/en" in link on my pages) My site is now in maintenance mode but I can send you pm with test login. Thank you, Oleg
Re: Enterprise questions/issues
Feb 26, 2015 11:35 am by Yana
Dear Oleg, 1. Gtranslate shouldn't translate the numbers. In edit mode you should see XNUMX which is a variable. Please send me your domain name and I'll check it. 2. With the Enterprise version you should have subdomain structure URLs instead of subfolders. The lnk should be en.domain.com/?language_edit=1
Feb 28, 2015 10:27 am by olegthered
Yana, I sent you PM.
Mar 2, 2015 2:34 pm by Yana
Hi, In order to see the translated versions you need to create DNS CNAME records for the languages which you want to use . You didn't create CNAME records. They should point to our server IP address 94.23.220.123. You can use nslookup tool to check it.
Mar 6, 2015 8:24 pm by olegthered
Hello, I set up DNS and now can access translation mode. Tell me please what should I do to save translation. I clicked save after each translation but my page after reload is still same as before. Also I would like not to allow translation of my categories that are numbers but are treated like text (on front page you can see red buttons below big background image. Waiting for you to reply. Thank you, Oleg
Mar 6, 2015 8:36 pm by olegthered
Two more things: - I see edited translation on en.tracers.ru but not when I click on english flag in widget (it shows version before editing) - and how can I reset edited translation to return to first Google version?
Mar 7, 2015 6:40 am by olegthered
Also some of texts on frontpage I can't edit - there is message that I don't have permission.
Mar 7, 2015 8:20 pm by Yana
Hi, I have just checked your website and can see that the translation is working properly. Please send me an exact text which you cannot edit, so I can check it.
Mar 7, 2015 10:59 pm by olegthered
I have 3 questions: 1. On frontpage there are categories by years (2015, 2014 etc.) but they are translated into "two thousand fifteen" and so on. But sometimes not. Sometimes they bacame 2.015 (with point) or 2,016. I can't edit this translations - I get message "You don't have permission". 2. I see edited translation on en.tracers.ru but not when I click on english flag in widget (it shows version before editing). 3. How can I reset edited translation to return to first Google version?
Mar 9, 2015 1:51 pm by Yana
Hi, 1. You shouldn't edit numbers. You should see XNUMX instead of the number in edit mode. Please send me the link of the page with that numbers . 2. Try to clear the browser cache 3. You cannot reset edited translations. You should edit them again.