Forum Archive - GTranslate is not working in Textbox PlaceHolder property

GTranslate is not working in Textbox PlaceHolder property
Mar 2, 2015 2:23 pm by uknew
Hi , I am using GTranslate but GTranslate is not working on textbox value or textbox placeholder. can we use GTranslate with Placeholder of textbox? Please suggest me. I am using pro version of GTranslate.
Re: GTranslate is not working in Textbox PlaceHolder propert
Mar 2, 2015 2:52 pm by Yana
Hi, Please post your website address, so I can check it and find the solution.
Mar 2, 2015 2:59 pm by uknew
hi, please use this URL http://gromsocial.com/. please see at bottom of page,you will get two options (1) English(US) (2) Purtuguese(Brasil) Please suggest me solution. Thanks
Mar 2, 2015 3:04 pm by Yana
Hi, Please enable gtranslate Pro version. I can see you are using free version with on fly translateion method.
Mar 2, 2015 3:10 pm by uknew
Hi, GTranslate pro version is not working with Nginx server, I have already opened ticket for that. Please let me know GTranslate will work with TextBox PlaceHolder in Pro Version? Free version also support the TextBox PlaceHolder? Thanks Urdesh Kumar
Mar 2, 2015 3:15 pm by Yana
HI, You need to convert GTranslate .htaccess rules to nginx. Please check the following post post14116.html?hilit=nginx#p14116 Hope this will help you to fix the issue.