Forum Archive - Enterprise - a few presales questions

Enterprise - a few presales questions
Mar 2, 2015 2:07 pm by alxttr
Hi there, 1. Who can edit the translations? Anyone using ?language_edit=1 or is there an ACL in order to be able to edit translations? 2. Is it compulsory to use gengo with gtranslate enterprise? 3. The default joomla language system ( language code, language filter and language switcher module) must be off or on? 4. As my website is not ready yet, I would like to give enterprise a try getting the monthly plan. If I need to cancel and after a while I subscribe again what happens with my edited translations? Will they be lost? Kind regards, Alex
Re: Enterprise - a few presales questions
Mar 2, 2015 2:14 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please find my respone below: 1. We provide login/password to edit translations. 2. No, gengo is integrated to make it easy, but you can hire a translator and provide them login details, so they can make corrections and translate everything. 3. They can stay as is, but we recommend to use only one multilingual solution to not make any confusion. 4. No, they will not be lost. Thanks!
Mar 2, 2015 2:27 pm by alxttr
Hi Edvard, 1. Would you be so kind to elaborate a bit on this please? How does it actually work? a). Can a translator have restricted access only to a specific language? b). Is it possible to have 2 or more translators for the same language? c). Do I need to ask you for login credentials for every translator or can I assign them myself? Thx so much, Kind regards, Alex
Mar 2, 2015 7:10 pm by Edvard
Hi, We provide only one account which is able to translate everything and on every language on the website. We can enable more accounts for you if you wish. Thanks!
Mar 3, 2015 9:01 am by alxttr
Hi, Thanks for letting me know. Kind regards, Alex
Mar 3, 2015 5:03 pm by Edvard
You are welcome!