Forum Archive - Some of the words in some of the languages are in capital le

Some of the words in some of the languages are in capital le
Mar 6, 2015 7:30 am by lucysadler
Some of the words in some of the languages are in capital letters, eg In French "About us" translation is in capitals on bottom navigation bar. In Finnish some capital letters appear in the titles, left hand navigation bar. Could you fix it? I will send you the website via email. Thanks.
Re: Some of the words in some of the languages are in capita
Mar 7, 2015 7:38 pm by Yana
Hi, You ca add ?language_edit=1 to the end of the URL and correct the translations.
Mar 10, 2015 8:14 am by lucysadler
Thanks for that Yana, We’ll look at the ones we’ve edited. However, it can’t be the only reason, as one of the menus in the Finnish Translation is also capital, and we have NO idea about the Finnish language! Could you have another look?
Mar 10, 2015 9:25 pm by Yana
Dear Lucy, I can see you already edited Finnish language "Tietoa meistä" so I cannot see capital letters.