Forum Archive - Domain crash with gtranslate pro

Domain crash with gtranslate pro
Mar 6, 2015 11:50 am by jmisousa
I have installed gtranslate pro no joomla 3.3 and did not install any plugin that was in the pack only did the procedure which provided me. When I enable gtranslate pro, the domain villaskey.com reading, there is a crash in browser. When put a remark in the .htaccess file in the instructions you sent me in the procedure and disable the gtranslate pro in module all is working well. I’m waiting for your help. Best Regards, Joao Sousa
Re: Domain crash with gtranslate pro
Mar 6, 2015 8:14 pm by Yana
Hi, Do you have other language extensions like the language code or language filter? If yes. please disable them. If you can send me access info I can check the settings.
Mar 6, 2015 11:47 pm by jmisousa
Hi, I had the extensions of the pt-PTlanguage that already uninstalled at the site level and also I disabled the language pt-PT of content. I tried again to activate the GTranslate Pro and the villaskey.com domain is not read in the browser. Did I wrong adapted the code you sent me to the .htaccess file? My code is as follows: RewriteRule ^([a-z]{7}|en|fr|de|it|pt|ru|es)/([a-z]{2}|en|fr|de|it|pt|ru|es)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{7}|en|fr|de|it|pt|ru|es)/([a-z]{2}|en|fr|de|it|pt|ru|es)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{7}|en|fr|de|it|pt|ru|es)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2&url=$3&url=$4&url=$5&url=$6&url=$7 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{7}|en|fr|de|it|pt|ru|es)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] I’m waiting for your help. Best Regards, Joao Sousa
Mar 7, 2015 8:26 pm by Yana
Hi, Your redirection rules are incorrect. Here are the .htaccess rules RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^([a-z]{2}|zh-CN|zh-TW)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA] If you want to enable gtranslate only for 7 languages you need to replace [a-z]{2} with the language codes RewriteRule ^(en|fr|de|it|pt|ru|es)/(en|fr|de|it|pt|ru|es)/(.*)$ /$1/$3 [R=301,L] RewriteRule ^(en|fr|de|it|pt|ru|es)/(en|fr|de|it|pt|ru|es)$ /$1/ [R=301,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteRule ^(en|fr|de|it|pt|ru|es)/(.*)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1&url=$2 [L,QSA] RewriteRule ^(en|fr|de|it|pt|ru|es)$ /gtranslate/translate.php?lang=$1 [L,QSA]
Mar 8, 2015 12:35 pm by jmisousa
Hi, I checked now that I still had the plugin language code and activated filter. I've deactivated the two plugins and put the correct code in the .htaccess file. Now I can read the site in the browser correctly in the primary language (English) but when I select a different language only I can read the page header in the browser. The main menu does not appear and the rest of the page also shows nothing. It just shows black background. The page takes some time to read and shows the correct link for example http://www.villaskey.com/pt/ with the reading bug mentioned above. I’m waiting for your help. Best Regards, Joao Sousa
Mar 9, 2015 1:19 pm by Yana
Hi, Please try to check your website for html validation errors and fix at least end tag errors. You can use validator.w3.org If you can send me appropriate access info I can check the installation settings.
Mar 10, 2015 12:23 pm by jmisousa
Hi, I have already validate the received error document and there is any error. I´m going to send yo a private message with the access for you make and check the installation settings. I’m waiting for your help. Best Regards, Joao Sousa
Mar 10, 2015 2:35 pm by Yana
Thank you. I'll check it ASAP.
Mar 10, 2015 7:29 pm by jmisousa
Ok. Thank you.
Mar 11, 2015 9:14 pm by Yana
Hi, I disabled the general version and installed gtranslate joomla system plugin. Please check.
Mar 11, 2015 10:05 pm by jmisousa
Hi, Thanks a lot for your help. I've been check and everything is working well. Best Regards, Joao Sousa
Mar 11, 2015 10:12 pm by jmisousa
Hi, Thanks a lot for your help. I've been check and everything is working well. Best Regards, Joao Sousa
Mar 11, 2015 10:27 pm by Yana
You are welcome!