Forum Archive - How to enable editing before publication

How to enable editing before publication
Mar 26, 2015 12:25 pm by jtcreative
I want to edit the google translations before making the traslated version of my site and the Language switcher Module public. The automated Google translation are not good enough to make the translation function public before correcting them. The site is live and has gtranslatePro installed. Do I Publish the Gtranslate Module but make 'Access' setting 'Special'? That way only logged in users can access the translate function and will be able to view and edit the translations. Right now the system plugin is published but the Module is not. Hope you can help. James
Re: How to enable editing before publication
Mar 26, 2015 2:55 pm by Yana
Dear James, Yes, you can enable the module only for logged in users. Also you can access to the translated versions by adding the language code manually.