Forum Archive - Translated text on an image

Translated text on an image
Mar 26, 2015 5:24 pm by Olivier
Hi, We purchased the Enterprise version. Our home page (www.mistergenius.be) has a slide-show of pictures that contain text. This text is (of course) not translated on the pages translated by GTranslate, so we translated the pictures but I can't figure out how to use those translated pictures on the translated page. Can you please help me? Best regards, Olivier
Re: Translated text on an image
Mar 26, 2015 6:15 pm by Edvard
Hi, You will need to check the current selected language and display the correct image. You can find the language code in $_SERVER['HTTP_X_GT_LANG'] PHP variable if you use PHP. Thanks!