Forum Archive - When changing of page, language automatically change to brow

When changing of page, language automatically change to brow
Mar 26, 2015 10:33 pm by sooweeb
Hello, I just installed Gtranslate Free on my site, and i encountered the following problem. Each time that i am changing of page on my site, the traduction change automaticaly to the default language of my browser. For exemple, my browser is in spanish, i am changing the site to english. When i am browsing to a new page of my site, the translation goes back automaticaly to spanish, when it should stay in English. I am using the last version of Joomla, and I am using the On the fly traduction. Any idea how i could resolve this problem? Thank you!
Re: When changing of page, language automatically change to
Mar 26, 2015 10:46 pm by Edvard
Hi, Make sure that the language selector is published on all pages. Thanks!
Mar 26, 2015 11:49 pm by nstockard
Hello, I am using the pro version. In the gtranslate page I have set define('FOLLOW_LOCATION', true); I have sliders that are linked to a certain page. Also, I have a form that is redirected to a page after submission. How do I get these pages to remain in the translation that is selected?
Mar 26, 2015 11:51 pm by Edvard
Hi nstockard, Please open a new topic and describe your issue there, please provide your website address as well. Thanks!
Mar 27, 2015 5:27 pm by sooweeb
Hello, The module is published on all the page, but i still have the same problem. Here is my websiye: http://www.cocobeachrentals.com/newsite The module is on the sliding menu, on the left. You can open it by clicking on the bars, right on the side of the logo. Thank you!
Mar 29, 2015 3:44 am by Edvard
When I select a language and navigate it shows the original version for a moment and then shows the translated version. It is an expected behaviour. If you do not see the translation, please write step by step what you do, what you expect to happen and what happens instead. Thanks!