Forum Archive - Not Translating correctly with Jquery

Not Translating correctly with Jquery
Apr 25, 2011 3:02 pm by Playalosarcos
Hi there Edward, I am finishing the design of my second site that will use your translator in the pro version once all is completed. I am confused as to why i cant get it to translate in OntheFly mode with Jquery loaded. If i choose Google standard mode with Jquery unloaded it works perfectly however in onthefly with Jquery if you click the flags it does not do anything. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. I checked the site for errors and there is none that i can fix at the moment as what it is reporting is actually links from another provider and i am checking with them but i dont think it has any relation to google translate because i am using the same links in my other site and Gtranslate works perfectly with those links installed. the site is: Http://www.arcossuites.com Thanks!! Jeff
Re: Not Translating correctly with Jquery
Apr 26, 2011 9:48 am by Edvard
You have another jQuery loaded: /templates/theme_bedbreakfast0160-9/js/jquery.js You will need to unload it if possible, otherwise make it blank and load jQuery in GTranslate instead.
Re: Not Translating correctly with Jquery
Apr 26, 2011 4:46 pm by Playalosarcos
Thanks Edward. It was a conflict with the Rotating Image banner I had installed. It was depending on Jquery and i was not able to unload it. I tried deleting it and using only the Jquery from Gtranslate but the images did not work as expected. So in the end i changed the images to a different type of flash module and now everything is working perfectly! Thanks!! You are a life saver!