Forum Archive - Subdomain Licence purchase

Subdomain Licence purchase
Nov 7, 2014 4:21 pm by DanGrom
Can you provide me with a quote on a license that will work across all of our subdomains. We purchased a pro license for gromsocial.com but we are trying to configure the set up on our staging subdomain. staging.gromsocial.com. We are also working on a new build of our site and it will be deployed on another subdomain when ready for testing. We will need the Gtranslate to work on this domain once we have it set. If we can't get one license to work on all subdomains associated with gromsocial.com then let me get a quote for adding two subdomains to our license and I will get the second domain info to you to add to the license. Thank you I look forward to hearing back from you. Dan Putnam
Re: Subdomain Licence purchase
Nov 7, 2014 6:35 pm by Edvard
Hi, With your Pro license we can give you up to 5 subdomain licenses for free. If you need more you will need to purchase more Pro licenses. Thanks!
Nov 7, 2014 6:42 pm by DanGrom
Great, for now can you add staging.gromsocial.com as one of our 5 domains. I will let you know when we have the other ready. Thanks, Dan
Nov 7, 2014 7:49 pm by Edvard
Done.
Nov 7, 2014 8:07 pm by DanGrom
Awesome, thank you. I just got word on the next subdomain we need added. Can you also add beta.gromsocial.com to our approved subdomain list. Thanks again for the quick response. -Dan
Nov 7, 2014 8:11 pm by Edvard
Done.
Apr 9, 2015 2:15 pm by DanGrom
Can we get cloud.gromsocial.com added to our whitelisted domains. Thanks, Dan
Apr 10, 2015 6:18 pm by Edvard
Done.