Forum Archive - Are forwarding domains are also translated?

Are forwarding domains are also translated?
Apr 8, 2015 7:13 am by dennisth19
Hi, i wonder, if i have a domain for instance that is translated with all the content the domain is related to. What about domains i register in addition who points to the main domain? Is it possible to set also a i think C-Name with all the language strings like ".de,.ch"? Its a bit difficult to explain, but what i want is to register some keyword relevant domains who points to the site and are also auto translated by your software in x languages in order to be indexed in foreign searchengines. Is that possible? Thanks
Re: Are forwarding domains are also translated?
Apr 8, 2015 10:54 am by Yana
Hi, You can create sobdomain and redirect it to your main domain . for example if you have domain.com you can create aaaa.domain.com and redirect it to default domain. We are not recommend having 2 different domains for the same language. You can have a duplicate content issues with search engines.
Apr 8, 2015 11:14 am by dennisth19
Hi, are you sure about the duplicate content only because of having different domains? The suggestion for subdomains are good. So if a user for instance searches in china on google, he will see the whole url translated in his language?
Apr 8, 2015 11:42 am by Yana
Dear Dennisth19, If multiple URLs have the same or almost the same content it is a bad for SEO. Note that those pages can be part of the same or of different websites. We do not recommend using different domains for the same language. As to the URL translations it is possible with the Enterprise version. Search engines will index translated URLs.
Apr 8, 2015 11:54 am by dennisth19
Hi Yana, but what, if i register different domains,- for each language that is translated via enterprise version? In my example: 1. a Chinese domain with chinese url structure chineseterms.xy or 2. the site name as used as origin site name but with a country specific url structure originsitename.xy
Apr 8, 2015 1:51 pm by Yana
Hi, It is possible to have separate domain name for each language. If you send domain names with appropriate language we can configure it.
Apr 14, 2015 9:32 am by nicol
Why can't you use language(hreflang) code provided by Google because multiple sites are hard to maintain. If you language code then Google will show USA page in Google US and UK Page in Google UK. No issue of duplicate content as well.
Apr 14, 2015 9:53 am by dennisth19
Hi Nicole, please can you explain more in detail for a non coder? Thanks
Apr 14, 2015 2:55 pm by Yana
Hi, You can find more info here https://support.google.com/webmasters/a ... 9077?hl=en
Apr 15, 2015 11:35 am by nicol
Hi Denniss, Please check link shared by Yana it contains complete information about it. Go through it, any doubt write here. Hi Nicole, please can you explain more in detail for a non coder? Thanks