Forum Archive - GTranslate Pro not working

GTranslate Pro not working
Apr 22, 2015 1:22 am by thewebxpert
Hi, Are there any issues why Gtranslate pro is not working anymore? Has google made it not free anymore? I followed the previous posts and it seems that google has blocked the ip address....which takes you to confirm if you are a robot or human. Changing IP address is not going to work long term as Google will do the same thing with the new IP address. Is there any other solution? What do we need to do to use Bing Translation? Appreciate your help Thanks
Re: GTranslate Pro not working
Apr 22, 2015 11:50 am by Yana
Hi, We can offer you to upgrade GTranslate Pro license to the Enterprise version for one year .
Apr 22, 2015 11:55 am by thewebxpert
Hi Yana, Thanks for your reply. Do I need to pay the enterprise subscription? And what do I need to do at my end? Thanks
Apr 22, 2015 12:20 pm by Yana
Hi, It will be free for the first year. Next year you will need to subscribe to the service. To activate Enterprise version you need o create DNS CNAME records for the languages which you want to use. You can find more info here https://gtranslate.io/docs/58-gtranslat ... umentation
Apr 22, 2015 4:38 pm by leonidusa
I confirm. Same problem here with Pro. Google just blocks it with new site and service. My site was setup on private VSP and IP is not shared with anyone. Translate APi is no longer free according to Google. Google will still translate sites on-the-fly mode for free. For now if you sign up for google cloud APi service you'll get 300$ for 2 months to try. So i did, i've got my Google API key, put it in plugin settings and everything works perfectly. I had an answer from tech support stating that translation may not work due to many requests and crawlers but as i said Pro version without API key would not just work less API key even or brand new everything. I was also offered to pay the difference between 1 year of enterprice service and a Pro license. It seems not really fair. Some customers being offered free year of service in exchange for upgrade other don't. And if Pro confirmed dead it should not even be advertised as it would work without API key in the first place...
Apr 23, 2015 12:57 am by thewebxpert
Hi Yana, Thanks for the offer and I really appreciate it. I will be having English as main language and 2nd language as chinese simplified. Can you tell me exactly what dns records and htaccess changes I need to make? What CNAME records will I need to add for the above mentioned languages? I would like to enable enterprise version Thanks
Apr 23, 2015 10:58 am by Yana
Dear Leonidusa , If you want we can activate gtranslate Enterprise version for free for one year.
Apr 23, 2015 11:00 am by Yana
Dear Thewebxpert , Please send me your domain name and we will activate Enterprise license. I'll send the instructions by email.
Apr 23, 2015 11:55 am by thewebxpert
Hi Yana, I have sent you a PM with the requested details Thanks
Apr 23, 2015 10:52 pm by Yana
Thank you!