Forum Archive - Google Default suddenly NOT showing dropdown - JQuery not w

Google Default suddenly NOT showing dropdown - JQuery not w
Apr 25, 2011 8:16 pm by bobdoe
Everything on this module was working beautifully until today. Has anyone experienced the same? I still see the module, but nothing in it. The dropdown function just disappeared. I have several sites and they are all having the same issues.
Re: Google Default suddenly NOT showing dropdown - JQuery no
Apr 25, 2011 9:12 pm by [email protected]
Oh, yeah, I see the same. Since the script calls a Google server, I guess there´s something wrong with the Google server. Just a guess of course.. don´t think it has anything to do with the script itself.
Apr 26, 2011 9:51 am by Edvard
Try to use On Fly translation method and check if it works.
Apr 26, 2011 8:16 pm by bobdoe
The Google option is now working fine. The issue must have been Google. As for the FLY option, the J1.5 work fine for the most part. However, I have one site using J.16 not working on the HOME page only. The other pages are fine, but somehow not on the home page. I'll use the Google option for now as a result, but if you have any suggestions for my issue, I'd appreciate it.
Apr 27, 2011 9:19 am by Edvard
Check your home page source code and try to find if you have other jQuery libraries loaded. Probably that is the case and you will need to unload it from the other extension, if there is no option for that, find out which file is that and make it blank, so you will have only one jQuery library in the result.