Forum Archive - Translation only works from flags

Translation only works from flags
May 4, 2015 6:50 pm by dapercas
I am an administrator of a website where I have been asked to install GTranslate. Most of the contents are in Spanish, and only a small percentage are in Catalan. However, they have asked me the site is displayed by default in Catalan. Well, if I set GTranslate for the site to be displayed in Catalan, by default, through the "Site Language" parameter, the website still appears in its original language. However, when I click on one of the flags the translation works perfectly. What could be happening? Thank you very much
Re: Translation only works from flags
May 5, 2015 1:37 pm by Yana
Hi, Can you post your website address? GTranslate doesn't change the original language . If you set the default language to Catalan and open your website it will not change the language. "Site Language" is the source language. If you have mixed languages content and want to see the translated version isntead of the original, you can use gtranslate Enterprise version. In this case you can host your original website on some domain (for example: default.yourdomain.com) and we will host Catalan to the original domain (yourdomain.com).