Forum Archive - Not everything translated

Not everything translated
Apr 28, 2015 6:32 am by swedflyfish
Not everything on the site is translated, in some languages it is not good at all. I am using the enterprise version www.swedishflyfishing.com Please advice how to fix this issue.
Re: Not everything translated
Apr 28, 2015 11:03 am by Yana
Hi, Our system will discover the text and translate it. Everything will be translated over time. If you send me an exact link I'll instigate the issue.
May 4, 2015 3:52 pm by swedflyfish
if you look at the front page, the search "What are you looking for?" is not translated. if you look at http://swedishflyfishing.com/classifieds/lodging on the left module "search" is the same problem. The the enterprise version has been up and running for over a month, but it will not translate.
May 5, 2015 2:58 pm by Yana
Hi, 1. Please use placeholder instead of javascript and "What are you looking for?" will be translated. 2. I can see search is translated properly.