Forum Archive - database questions before buy

database questions before buy
May 6, 2015 2:57 pm by shopandtravelguides
Hello GTranslate team, I wanna buy pro or enterprise version, but I have few questions: 1- translated content (menus, articles, k2) can be stored in database? 2- when I change a translation, where this personalized translated will be stored for pro and enterprise? In my database or in the cloud? 3- if I need to change my server or my domain, I will lost my personalized translated content? Best Regards and thank you for the free version
Re: database questions before buy
May 6, 2015 3:17 pm by shopandtravelguides
another question: 4- I have a restful service to expose my joomla articles like this sample *removed* This json url can be translated without lost key values like (id: - title: ....)
May 6, 2015 3:28 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please find my answers below: 1. We currently sell only Enterprise version and the translations are stored in our translation cloud. 2. All translations are stored in our cloud. 3. No 4. We do not translate JSON format, so it will be the same result. Thanks!
May 6, 2015 4:09 pm by shopandtravelguides
Hi Edvard, thank you so much for your quickly reply. Two more questions. 5- Can I make my LIST OF WORDS? And tell to your service DO NOT TRANSLATE THIS WORDS PLEASE, for example, Brotas is a city in Brazil, and automatic translators don't know this and make big mistakes with name of places. 6- Can I access your cloud-database (through rest api or any webservice) and do some querys of my own contents? Best Regards
May 6, 2015 4:16 pm by Edvard
5. You can wrap everything you do not want to be translated with span tag and add class="notranslate" in your HTML source. You need to do that on all pages where it appears. 6. No