Forum Archive - SSL certificate renewal update for Enterprise costs 50 USD?

SSL certificate renewal update for Enterprise costs 50 USD?
May 7, 2015 11:52 am by natastna2
Hello, I have two enterprises subscriptions and we have wildcard SSL certificates which were set up last year. They are now expired and the certificates need to be updated for each of the two domains. I received an email saying that a "setup" fee of 50 USD is expected if we want to use SSL. However, I am not sure if this is a misunderstanding as we are already using SSL with Gtranslate and they were setup last year, we simply need to change the details as it has been over a year and the certificate is now expired. Is this 50 USD per domain or 50 USD overall? If it's per domain per year then I feel this is something that should be mentioned somewhere on your website as it is a fairly significant charge for simply updating the certificate. Please can you let me know the specifics as I'd really like to get this sorted out. Regards, Anthony
Re: SSL certificate renewal update for Enterprise costs 50
May 7, 2015 12:21 pm by Edvard
Hi, You need to pay 50 USD for each SSL configuration change per domain. This fee is introduced recently and is mentioned in our TOS. You can buy SSL certificate with extended expiration period (more than 1 year) and you will avoid the fee you need to pay for reconfiguration. Thanks!
May 7, 2015 1:50 pm by natastna2
Hello, 100 USD has been transferred to the account specified. If possible could we please set these up asap? I sent Yana an email with both SSL certs info. Thank you for your time. Regards, Anthony
May 7, 2015 2:01 pm by Edvard
Hi, It is done. Thanks!
May 7, 2015 2:17 pm by natastna2
Thank you Edvard, Have a nice day!
May 7, 2015 3:46 pm by Edvard
Thanks!