Forum Archive - translation errors in some words

translation errors in some words
May 11, 2015 2:52 pm by shopandtravelguides
Hello GTranslate Team, In this link, 1th, 2th, 4th paragraph don't translate the first word. http://en.shopntravelguides.com/dicas/e ... -edimburgo Text wrong 1th paragraph A Scotland is the spiritual home of whiskey Correctly translation The Scotland is the spiritual home of whiskey Text wrong 2th paragrah O Scotch Whisky Experience It offers visitors a sensational journey Correctly google automatic translation The Scotch Whisky Experience It offers visitors a sensational journey And I can't edit first words of some paragraph of this post (and others posts in website). GTranslate Team, can you help me?
Re: translation errors in some words
May 11, 2015 3:28 pm by Yana
Hi, Please change bold text to regular and you will be able to translate it. GTRanslate translates the texts in the html tags. As "A" is in the separate tag and it is one letter GTranslate doesn't translate it.
May 11, 2015 4:21 pm by shopandtravelguides
It does not make sense, I have a paragraph tag what you tell don't make any sense. I can't remove my format tags, GTranslate don't show me any disclaimer that don't support FORMAT TAGS. Is more like a bug. Did you say that my html below is a wrong html? Sorry but does not make any sense. <p> A <strong>Escócia</strong> é o lar espiritual do whisky, essa bebida âmbar dourada que aquece. Para ser considerado um verdadeiro&nbsp;whisky escocês, por lei, a bebida tem que ser destilada e maturada somente na Escócia e&nbsp;o processo de maturação exige que seja de pelo menos 3 anos em casco de carvalho. </p>
May 12, 2015 9:24 am by Edvard
Hi, Your HTML is valid, however it is not optimized for translation. Our system translates texts inside HTML tags. If you want to get quality translation you need to make optimize your HTML. Thanks!