Forum Archive - Does gtranslate enterprise edition blocked by Google?

Does gtranslate enterprise edition blocked by Google?
May 12, 2015 6:05 am by besybuy
Hello I'm wonder whether the gtranslate enterprise edition may be blocked by Google translate? I checked some of the websites who using the atranslate,all the IP is the same and it points to 94.23.220.123. I want to know,if my website have a 10000 pvs/day,can you ensure the speed of the websites? May I use my own ip for the translated pages? I'm waiting for your reply Please tell me and thank you very much.
Re: Does gtranslate enterprise edition blocked by Google?
May 12, 2015 9:18 am by Edvard
Hi, We do not have any blocking issues in Enterprise version. You need to make sure that you use not more than 10 GB monthly translation traffic (only HTML traffic is counted). If you need more, you need to pay more. We can provide a solution to use your own IP address, however it will cost much more. You can contact using our contact us on our home page for more info. Thanks!
May 13, 2015 9:00 am by besybuy
Pleae tell me how to use our own IP via cloudflare. I'd like to buy the enterprise edition. i'd like to know your company's reputation to ensure the service reliability. Once(I mean if) your service is dowm someday in the future,my translated pages will be error and my website will be affected. This is not what I want to see. Please tell me is there any chance I store the translated pages on my own host. I'll also pay you each year.
May 13, 2015 9:42 pm by Edvard
Hi, I will need to know more about your special needs related to IP address to be able to provide a solution for your case. You can check our forum which will give you insight about our service reliability. If our server is down no translations will be provided. We do not provide self hosted solution any more. Thanks!