Forum Archive - Google robot can't access the website

Google robot can't access the website
Jun 3, 2015 10:02 am by jota
I have been receiving e-mails from Google, telling me that Google robot can't access the website, like 140 errors in last 24 hours, with an error of 20%... I have several websites and the difference is gTranslate. I have contacted the supplier of the cPanel and told me the same: the problem is gTranslate. However, gTranslate continues without translating the whole articles in Joomla. I bought gTranslate Pro, but I am about to uninstall it all... Please help...
Re: Google robot can't access the website
Jun 3, 2015 8:52 pm by Yana
Hi, GTtranslate doesn't block Google robot. It just translated the page from the source code. It is not GTranslate issue. As to the partial translation Recently Google is providing very tight translation limits per day .Probably they are blocked your server IP address. If you want to continue using gtranslate pro you need to obtain google translation API key or we can upgrade your gtranslate pro license to enterprise for one year for free. You just need to send me your domain name.
Jun 5, 2015 9:44 am by jota
I'll send you a PM. Edit: PM is in the outbox >.<
Jun 6, 2015 2:15 pm by Yana
Hi, Please check your PM.