Forum Archive - Prestashop (it works)

Prestashop (it works)
Jan 23, 2013 6:54 pm by Waldo
Hi Yana, First of all Hapy New Year for you & your team... Yes Gtranslate works Perfect in Prestashop (using now last Prestashop's version: 1.5.3.1). I have an old Mac Pro G5 : FireFox version 3.6.28 don't work. Safari : Yes Site de test : http://sytars.com/editions My question is : Is the Pro version offering the same performance as in Joomla (I have another domain (in Joomla) with Pro version). In Prestashop (Gtranslate Pro) will have: 1. Translation with cache 2. Possibility to retype (corrections) the pages translated as in joomla? Thanks for your answer, before buying version Pro to be used in Prestashop. Oswaldo
Re: Prestashop (it works)
Jan 23, 2013 9:10 pm by Yana
Dear Oswaldo, Thank you for using GTranslate. Yes, with the Pro version you will be able to edit the translations and the cache will be kept on your server. The speed of the translated pages will be the same.
Jan 24, 2013 12:19 pm by Waldo
Thanks Yana, Do you think (because you forgot to tell me) using version Pro it could be possible to see translations in FireFox version 3.6.28 ? I have (in another domain) version Pro & I can see the translations with FireFox version 3.6.28 But why Not with free version? (FireFox version 3.6.28) Please answer, Thanks indeed, Oswaldo
Jan 24, 2013 5:38 pm by Yana
Hi, GTranslate works with all browsers. Please try to check your website for HTML validation errors and fix end tag errors if any.
Jun 3, 2015 8:44 am by procha
as managed by the GTranslate to give in prestashop ? already I walk a while to try and can not
Jun 4, 2015 7:50 am by Yana
Hi, I have just checked your website and was able to see the translated version. Can you please describe the issue in more detail, so I can help you?
Sep 7, 2015 2:32 pm by webi549
Hi Oswaldo, Can you tell me in what file of your template and where put the code to have it at the top of website ? Because I have ask to gtranslate support and they only answer me : ""use HTML and put the generated code inside your template. You need to find the place you want it to appear and place the code accordingly."". That is not "support". Can you help me please Oswaldo ? Regards
Sep 8, 2015 10:32 am by webi549
Hi, where put gtranslate to have it on right top in prestashop ? In what file ?
Sep 9, 2015 4:03 pm by Edvard
Hi, It depends on your template. You will need a web developer to do the job if you cannot do it yourself. We can help you to install it on your website, you may contact [email protected] for more info. Thanks!