Forum Archive - Gtranslate Enterprise of questions

Gtranslate Enterprise of questions
Jun 25, 2015 6:26 pm by lifestyledesign
Gtranslate Enterprise of questions 1. Can you specify the basic language of the translation ? For instance, in case of the translation to French from Japanese , we think it will be more precise to set the basic language as English than Japanese. 2. Will the contents read in javascript, or the contents inside of iframe such as facebook comments be translated? 3. Is your Translation Engine Google's Translation Engine itself? Or, are you combine other Translation Engine, and customize yourself?
Re: Gtranslate Enterprise of questions
Jun 25, 2015 7:39 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please find my response below. 1. Not sure what is basic language, but I think you are writing about the main language or original language of your website. It is used to know the original language of your website. So if your site is in French you need to specify French and not English. 2. No, we translate only HTML, so if your content is inside HTML it will be translated, if it is being generated by JavaScript it will not be translated. 3. We use Google Translate service to provide automatic translations. We have our own translation cache, so it can be considered as a hybrid system. Thanks!