Forum Archive - Why the URL has .html&lang=en&usg= in the end

Why the URL has .html&lang=en&usg= in the end
Jul 3, 2015 1:45 am by besybuy
Please tell me why the URL has a suffix such as xxx.html&lang=en&usg=ALkJrhj70Z4Zz2YBj0CMJNfde8q2yGehrw The bot can crawl them but it show 404 error in the webmaster. I have lots of 404 errors like this in my webmaster. If I open the like as this,it shows 404 not found. All my urls are without the suffix Please follow this answer from other reply on Google forum. " I am not an expert but it looks to be a bug or misconfiguration in your translator widget. You have code like this: ==================================== <!--FLAG_BAR_BEGIN--><div id="translation_bar"><a id='flag_en' href='http://www.XXXXXXXX .info/tag/rationality/%3Ca%20href=/' hreflang='en' > ==================================== You should fix this quickly, currently you have 636+ copies (link below) of your 404 page indexed in various forms. I think it might be because the widget 302 redirects them to translate.google .com. Maybe there might be outcomes in this that the translator (translate.google .com) needs to code for as well but I do not know enough to be certain. :) " I checked my code and it also has something like this function doGTranslate(lang_pair) {if(lang_pair.value)lang_pair=lang_pair.value;if(lang_pair=='')return;var lang=lang_pair.split('|')[1];var plang=location.hostname.split('.')[0];if(plang.length !=2 && plang.toLowerCase() != 'zh-cn' && plang.toLowerCase() != 'zh-tw')plang='en';location.href=location.protocol+'//'+(lang == 'en' ? '' : lang+'.')+location.hostname.replace('www.', '').replace(RegExp('^' + plang + '.'), '')+location.pathname+location.search;} +location.pathname+location.search; Is this the reason?
Re: Why the URL has .html&lang=en&usg= in the end
Jul 3, 2015 7:51 am by Edvard
Hi, The issue is not related to us. Thanks!