Forum Archive - When i'll get my Pro version

When i'll get my Pro version
Jul 4, 2015 8:37 am by ahmedmv
Hi please tell where i can get it my Pro version :?: i already pay for it what shout i do am still waiting for your reply i already sent you an email but no answer
Re: When i'll get my Pro version
Jul 4, 2015 6:55 pm by ahmedmv
Please complete your order at https://gtranslate.io/complete-enterprise-order. Regards, *] --------------------------- when i open the link this what i got ----- Complete Your Order We have sent the instructions to your email address assigned with PayPal. without an email why i don't receive my GTranslate package can i get any help here please
Jul 5, 2015 12:22 pm by Yana
Dear Ahmed, I've replied to your ticket 4 days ago . Please check your email. You have subscribed to the GTranslate Enterprise version not Pro and your license is active. If you have a problem please describe it in more detail. Thanks!
Jul 5, 2015 2:59 pm by ahmedmv
i didn't receive my GTranslate package that is the problem Best regards
Jul 5, 2015 5:46 pm by ahmedmv
Ok sorry can i change my order to Pro version :?:
Jul 6, 2015 11:10 am by Edvard
Hi, You have bought the Enterprise version, we do not sell Pro version. If you want we can help you to configure the Enterprise version for you. Thanks!
Jul 6, 2015 6:43 pm by ahmedmv
thank you but that is sad i loved Pro version so how i can use those option https://gtranslate.io/#pricing Analytics Enable search engine indexing Search engine friendly Meta data translation Ability to edit translations Cache support Translation Delivery Network Centralized translation cache Seamless updates URL Translation Ability to edit translated URLs Language hosting * i have only the free module on my joomla i download it from here https://gtranslate.io/download if you can help me to configure it that will be very kind of you this is my email: [email protected] Best Regards
Jul 6, 2015 9:39 pm by Edvard
Hi, Yes, that is part of GTranslate Enterprise version. Please send your cPanel access and your website admin panel access to [email protected] and we will install and configure it for you. Thanks!
How to buy pro version?
Jul 7, 2015 8:02 am by jelan
Hi, I would like to buy pro version of gtranslate. But it seems that you are offering only enterprise version at the moment. Is there a way I could buy a Pro version now. thank you for your concern.
Jul 7, 2015 8:09 am by ahmedmv
Thanks alot I have sent my information to the email Best Regards
Jul 7, 2015 10:42 am by Yana
Hi, I have created all CNAME records.