Forum Archive - German flag not showing

German flag not showing
May 3, 2011 7:54 am by Fuzzy DUck
Hi, I've just installed your plugin on my site for testing purposes. It is very good and easy to use. However, I have one small problem. I have twelve languages with Flags enabled. But only eleven of those show up. The flag not showing is the German one, but there is an empty clickable space, so I can activate German translation. I would like the German flag to show up as well. Any ideas? Regards Fuzzy Duck
Re: German flag not showing
May 4, 2011 7:30 am by Edvard
Probably it is a CSS conflict with your template. I cannot suggest anything without seeing it in action.
May 4, 2011 8:50 am by Fuzzy DUck
You can have look at http://www.fuzzyduck.se. I've made the module public as for now. In the second row of flags to the left there is an empty space where the German flag i supposed to show, but it doesn't. However the link is there. Regards Fuzzy Duck
May 12, 2011 6:11 pm by Fuzzy DUck
Did you get a chance to take a look at this issue? Any ideas are welcome Additional info: I works fine when I use Google Chrome, but it misses the German flag when I use IE8. Regards Fuzzy Duck