Forum Archive - Strict Standards when Look = Flags only

Strict Standards when Look = Flags only
Jul 8, 2015 11:54 pm by DaveOzric
Hello, on my Joomla 3.4.1 site I get a warning message when setting the module to Flags only. If I have it set to both it works fine. Also when I have it set to flags only not only do I get the message but it shows all the flags of the languages that are on not just the ones that are set to flag. Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/mkf/public_html/modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/default.php on line 144 Any suggestions? Thank you http://chilp.it/4158510
Re: Strict Standards when Look = Flags only
Jul 9, 2015 8:05 am by Yana
Hi, You need to disable warning messages.
Jul 9, 2015 12:21 pm by DaveOzric
That removes the warning message but shows all the flags. Maybe I don't understand, but if you set only 5 flags to show as flags and set the module to flags only it is supposed to show only those 5 flags or all of them? I was hoping to only show the 5, like it is with the dropdown but just no dropdown. Thanks
Jul 9, 2015 3:17 pm by Yana
Hi, If you use show flags option you should disable the languages which you do not want to use . For example if you do not want to use French language you should set "Show French" option to No. Here is the documentation https://gtranslate.io/docs/54-joomla-mo ... umentation