Forum Archive - Help with Footer Widget

Help with Footer Widget
Jul 21, 2015 10:24 pm by emergencyx
Hello, my site i have this on is. www.miamihouseseller.com The widget is on the bottom. The issue is the following: 1. When you click on any of the flags it only translates it to one language and i do not even know what that is. 2. When you click the drop down everything below in it is blank, but when you move your mouse over it you can see the text. Please assist.
Re: Help with Footer Widget
Jul 22, 2015 7:34 pm by Yana
Hi, 1. Please make sure that you have installed the latest version of the module and the settings are correct. You can find the documentation here https://gtranslate.io/docs/ Try to change the translation method to "Redirect" 2. The problem is related with your css rules . Here is it .dk-select-options .dk-option-highlight {color: #fff; } You can add new rule in your CSS for gtranslate dropdown list
Jul 25, 2015 12:30 am by emergencyx
I added the CSS fix but it still does not show the text when i click on the drop down. It only fixes the text if I highlight it. Any ideas?
Jul 27, 2015 1:35 pm by Yana
Hi, I have just checked and can see that you fixed the issue. I can see the language names in the dropdown list.