Forum Archive - ongoing translation / Enterprise model

ongoing translation / Enterprise model
Aug 26, 2015 5:59 am by tentaurus
Hi, I understand that with the enterprise model you translate a site page by page and store them on your server. This takes some time... 1. How long does it take? I started yesterday and today there are some pages not translated. Ok, I can refresh manually to force translation, but I have over 1500 pages (= articles in an online shop)... 2. Once a page is translated, I found 2,3 words not translated. And they won't be translated after a refresh. It's about common words and they are translated when I use the free real time translation or other languages...It seems once a page is translated it won't be touched again? Can I re-translate this page? Or do I have to edit the non translated words manually? What happens when I change an already translated page? Will it be re-translated? 3. URLs: also here I have some not translated url and a refresh does not help. I have to edit the url manually. Regards Matt
Re: ongoing translation / Enterprise model
Aug 26, 2015 1:25 pm by Yana
Dear Matt, 1. You can speedup the translation process by browsing your website in different languages. 2. You can edit the translated pages by adding ?language_edit=1 to the end of the URL . 3. Yes, you can edit the URLs
Aug 27, 2015 6:55 am by tentaurus
Hi Yana, yes I know that I can translate manually... But the question is, why some words are not translated, because with the real time translation it works and also with other languages...And I can't force a new translation of the entire page, can I? And what happens when I change some content of an already tranlated page - will it it be translated? Same with URLs... Regards Matt
Aug 27, 2015 2:07 pm by Yana
Hi, Please send me the link and I'll investigate the issue. If you change the content of already translated page the new text will be translated again. You cannot force new translation on enterprise version. You just need to browse the pages with different languages and they will be translated. If you do not see the translation you can try to refresh the page with ctrl+F5 buttons.