Forum Archive - Not all the flags show

Not all the flags show
Sep 13, 2015 1:38 am by Nibiru
Hello! There are no flags in some languages. Languages Javanese and kannada should have a flag of India. Language tamil - Flag of Sri Lanka or India, punjabi - India or Pakistan, marathi - India or Mauritius. I need to get these languages were the flags. Add to a .png file, I could not, there a lot of flags. Help me. Sorry for my bad English. Thank you.
Re: Not all the flags show
Sep 14, 2015 2:43 pm by Yana
Hi, You need to edit the PNG files with image editor and add appropriate flags . For example if you are using joomla , you will find them in mod_gtranslate/tmpl/lang/XX.png file where XX is the size of flags . You can download .psd files from https://code.google.com/p/joomla-gtrans ... vn%2Ftrunk , make changes and save in .png format.
Sep 14, 2015 5:50 pm by Nibiru
Hi! There already have these flags. How to choose them in the admin panel to be shown on the site?
Sep 15, 2015 8:33 am by Yana
Hi, If you check the source code you can see the position for each flag . For example <a href="#" onclick="doGTranslate('en|ta');return false;" title="Tamil" class="gflag nturl" style="background-position:-500px -900px;"> Please put the flags in appropriate positions and you will see them.
Sep 15, 2015 9:59 pm by Nibiru
Thank you. I made the flags of all the languages that you have not had. At Google, new languages that you have not added to the latest version of the module. How can they be added?
Sep 16, 2015 5:51 am by Yana
Hi, You can find supported languages list here https://gtranslate.io/faq. We have added all supported languages to the latest version. If you want to add additional languages you can check the source code and modify it to meet your needs. For example if you use free html version you can add additional language to the dropdown list <option value="en|XX">Language name</option> where XX is the language code.
Sep 16, 2015 9:36 am by Nibiru
You have 81 available language, and at Google 90. For example, you do not have Kazakh, Chewa, Uzbek and Burmese languages.
Sep 16, 2015 10:34 am by Yana
Hi, You can customize free module and add additional languages.
Sep 16, 2015 12:09 pm by Nibiru
Thank you.
Sep 16, 2015 1:17 pm by Yana
You are welcome!