Forum Archive - please make this module itself translatable !

please make this module itself translatable !
Sep 25, 2015 8:37 pm by baijianpeng
hi, I noticed that GTranslate module itself does not contains any language file for itself ( for example: en-GB.mod_gtranslate.ini ). When I look into the XML file of this module, I know the reason: it was in Joomla 1.5 format, NOT joomla 3.x format. All those labels and descriptions fields are not language keys, so they can not be translated via language file. Could you please add re-edit the XML file of this module and add language file to it to make this module itself translatable? Thank you. PS: several months ago, I had posted this request in your "feature request" topic, but it seems that you did not noticed it. So today I post here to ask again.