Forum Archive - Multi language

Multi language
Sep 28, 2015 2:47 pm by ilyasp7
Hello I have website with 2 language on it... and I set gtranslate to Eng but I have Eng and Ru on site ... how can I do that it translate both languages and I need Eng and Ru also (after I choose Eng as main language it translates to all but not Eng) and like I sad before it only translates Eng but all Ru words stays same.... Thank you
Re: Multi language
Sep 29, 2015 6:47 am by Yana
HI, It is possible with the Enterprise version. You can host your website with mixed languages for example on mix.domain.com and we can configure it to be translated into English when you visit domain.com.
Sep 29, 2015 1:38 pm by ilyasp7
what do you mean mix? like rueng.site.com? yes I do have Enterprise... tell me what to do.. step by step Thank you
Sep 29, 2015 2:14 pm by ilyasp7
can you change my account from Eng to auto detect... all what I want is my Ru and Eng content to be translate to all languages and better if I get to keep www. if i do ru.site.com some java and img don't work but when i put www.site.com all works 100%. so if i can keep www. that nice if not if you need www. to change to ru.site ..... it's ok I will do more coding hope it will work... but main thing I need is to be able to translate Ru and Eng (not only Eng) and I need you to activate Eng so I can do eng.site.com or www.site.com/eng or what ever but I need Eng too Thank you
Sep 30, 2015 6:50 am by Yana
Hi, Yes, you should host your original website on rueng.site.com and we will activate English for www.site.com and Russian for ru.site.com . Please send me the link of the page where you can see errors. We will investigate the issue and try to find a solution. You cannot use the links like www.site.com/eng .