Forum Archive - GTranslate PRO is stopped translating

GTranslate PRO is stopped translating
Oct 17, 2015 12:12 pm by clicksafe
On my website with license for GTranslate PRO, translations are stopped. Already deleted limit.txt, which returned with content: 1445083843 Can you help me to solve this issue? Sample broken translation: http://geacrea.nl/en/
Re: GTranslate PRO is stopped translating
Oct 17, 2015 1:45 pm by Yana
Hi, If you want to use GTranslate Pro version you need to obtain Google API key which is not free. you can check the prices here https://cloud.google.com/translate/v2/pricing We can offer you to upgrade GTranslate Pro to the enterprise version. For that you will need to pay the difference and we will upgrade your license for one year.
Oct 17, 2015 4:41 pm by clicksafe
Please ... I have paid 79€ for a PRO version and this is a limited version? This is not mentioned when i purchased this license ... ... Please tell me that you are mistaken ... -------------------------- You sent a payment of 79,00 EUR to Artmaestro ([email protected]) It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account. --------------------------
Oct 17, 2015 4:50 pm by clicksafe
This is your own rule: 6. When I select a language I'm being redirected to a URL with the language code, but I still can see the original language. - If you have entered API key which is an optional feature make sure is correct or just remove it. ------------------------------ So far that i know, i never used an API key ... It's since the last GTranslate update that some parts are not translated.
Oct 17, 2015 6:20 pm by Edvard
Hi, It was optional before Google made the Translation API commercial. Now you have to pay to use it with GTranslate Pro. You can also upgrade to GTranslate Enterprise version and we will deliver translations for you and you just pay the annual or monthly plan price. Thanks!