Forum Archive - Purchased GTranslate Enterprise for my website

Purchased GTranslate Enterprise for my website
Oct 22, 2015 8:43 pm by [email protected]
Hello, I purchased and received an email with instructions. It says that If you have a specific domain name for each language like domain.es for Spanish, please contact us, so we can configure it for you. But I don't see how to contact you as the email is no-reply I understand I don't need to install anything on my joomla? It also tells me "To edit the translations you will need to use the following account." Where can I loging into my account. Thank you.
Re: Purchased GTranslate Enterprise for my website
Oct 22, 2015 8:50 pm by [email protected]
I have two country domain I need for the translation, right now my site is in Spanish, and I would this. mysite.co.uk (English) mysite.fr (French) Please le me know how to do this. Thank you. Also, I am redirecting mysite.es to www.mysite.es, Do I still need to disable this if I am using country specific domains? mysite.co.uk and mysite.fr?
Oct 22, 2015 8:58 pm by Edvard
Hi, Please send the configuration request to [email protected]. Also please send $50 setup fee to [email protected] PayPal account. I'll configure your www redirect on our side, so you won't need to take any actions. Thanks!
Oct 22, 2015 10:00 pm by [email protected]
Hi, Please send the configuration request to [email protected]. Also please send $50 setup fee to [email protected] PayPal account. I'll configure your www redirect on our side, so you won't need to take any actions. Thanks! Okay, I also ready sent request for 1 domain and payment via paypal. Do I have to do anything from my part? like change DNS on the domain I want for english? Also, how do I login to change translation if I need to? Thank you.
Oct 22, 2015 10:21 pm by Edvard
Hi, The instructions have been sent to you. To edit the translations you need to add ?language_edit=1 in the end of the page you want to edit. You should have all the information in your instructions email. Thanks!