Forum Archive - Can i refresh

Can i refresh
May 10, 2011 4:27 pm by johanpajobbet
Are running GTranslate in wordpress site. (hotelmilano.se) When ON index-site, trying to change language thru the flags, all change EXCEPT the main text. I can go to another menu-item and then back and its ok.... but i dont want to do this... Is there any way to "refresh" the whole site when pushing the flags...?
Re: Can i refresh
May 10, 2011 5:02 pm by Edvard
It is because of the slideshow you have. You can try to add class="notranslate" to the slideshow wrapper element to not translate it. May be that will help. But with the Pro version, you will not experience that issue, since it uses different approach.
May 10, 2011 6:02 pm by johanpajobbet
Thanks. But i cant find any place to put the class="notranslate" ?! The site is built with a theme with a slider..... any idea? Thank you!
May 10, 2011 6:04 pm by Edvard
You can edit your template files, probably it will be one of the home.php or index.php.
May 10, 2011 7:35 pm by johanpajobbet
Found the right way to put the code. It worked! Thanks!!!