Forum Archive - Display Problem

Display Problem
Nov 30, 2015 3:08 am by Mike
Hi I've installed Gtranslate on two websites, both Joomla 3.4.5, on one worked perfectly but on the other I can't get it to display both flags and list, it will display flags, will display list but won't display both, when both selected displays only Site Language. I've opened backends of both sites and put side by side on monitor and setting are identical. Both sites hosted at same Hosting Service. Any suggestions. Thanks
Re: Display Problem
Nov 30, 2015 11:09 am by Yana
Hi, Please check your css styles. I would recommend using firebug on Firefox browser to inspect element properties.
Nov 30, 2015 9:18 pm by Mike
Hi Looked at everything, both sites use the same template as well. Only thing I can find is when both are run on XAMPP the one that doesn't display properly says "Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/ebsnz/modules/mod_gtranslate/tmpl/default.php on line 144" Yet when I look at the code it's identical with the one that does work. I'll probably just leave it off the site, doesn't make sense to me. Thanks
Dec 1, 2015 6:22 pm by Yana
Hi, You will need to turn off warnings. Please check the following post also free-version-broken-joomla-t2959.html?hilit=Strict%20Standards:%20Only%20variables#p18172 Hope this will help you. If you can post your website address I can check it.
Dec 1, 2015 7:35 pm by Mike
Hi Thanks for reply, had left warnings set to maximum, have now changed to system default, the warning as above went away but still doesn't display flags when set to both. Error reporting is set to default on the site that is working. One that isn't working is http://www.ebsnz.co.nz currently set to both but only shows English flag. Probably no biggie not to have both. Thanks
Dec 1, 2015 7:52 pm by Yana
Hi, Please make sure that you enabled "show as flag" option for all languages .
Dec 1, 2015 8:49 pm by Mike
Hi That was it, I misread was it was for thinking the both button near the top would display it. Sorry to trouble you. Thanks
Dec 1, 2015 9:02 pm by Yana
You are welcome! I'm glad I could help :)