Forum Archive - [CLOSED] Get a blank page

[CLOSED] Get a blank page
Dec 5, 2015 8:41 am by Bosse
Hi, I'm back! :) Bought GT for another page but it didn't work for Ecwid extension. But it worked for everything else on the page. Now I've bought it for another site. Did the same adding of DNS, but this time it doesn't work. When I activate Enterprise, I get a blank page when clicking on a flag. What is different this time? Where did I miss? The site is http://www.rolfmunke.se. I will have Enterprise activated until you have checked it. /Bosse Edit. I asked my web hotel if they could see what's wrong and got this answer (translated by Google, hope you can understand): Hi Bosse! I can see that you've added many CNAME record for rolfmunke.se. These pointers do not entirely accurate out. If subdomain is such sr.rolfmunke.se one will need to search the sr.rolfmunke.se.rolfmunke.se to reach the site. If you go into the http://sk.rolfmunke.se.rolfmunke.se/ come to an error message. CNAME pointers works but the website they lead to are not working. Yours sincerely Marcus Lundqvist
Re: Get a blank page
Dec 6, 2015 9:09 am by Edvard
Hi, I can see that you have not added the DNS records correctly. You need to make sure that en.rolfmunke.se points to our IP address, right now you are pointing en.rolfmunke.se.rolfmunke.se to our IP address. So in DNS configuration please replace "en.rolfmunke.se" with "en". Thanks!
Re: Get a blank page
Dec 6, 2015 11:08 am by Bosse
That did the trick! Thanks!