Forum Archive - Adsense guideline infringement caused by gtranslate?

Adsense guideline infringement caused by gtranslate?
Dec 16, 2015 8:16 am by phukettrip
Hello there, yesterday i received a guideline infringement warning from google adsense regarding one of my websites. They refer to a translated subdomain (Language Vietnamese) which is automatically translated by gtranslate enterprise. I fear adsense penalizes now automatically generated content such as gtranslate translations. Did this occur to anyone else here? Beste regards Marc
Re: Adsense guideline infringement caused by gtranslate?
Dec 16, 2015 12:23 pm by Edvard
Hi, Can you please share the exact warning message? Thanks!
Dec 17, 2015 9:04 am by phukettrip
Um eine hervorragende Nutzererfahrung sicherstellen und entsprechend ausgerichtete Anzeigen schalten zu können, dürfen Google-Anzeigen nur auf echtem, informationsreichem Content platziert werden. Dabei muss des Weiteren eine einfache Navigation gewährleistet sein. Translated by Google: Order to ensure an excellent user experience and turn accordingly targeted ads can , Google ads may be placed only on genuine , information -rich content . It further has to be ensured easy navigation. Does anyone know if it's possible to deactivate adsense on gtranslated wordpress articles?
Dec 17, 2015 7:40 pm by Edvard
Hi, The message doesn't say that it is because of GTranslate. Make sure that you have better content and you will be fine. We have other clients using GTranslate with AdSense and they do not have any issues. Thanks!