Forum Archive - Price Modell

Price Modell
Dec 15, 2015 9:29 am by dennisth19
Hi, today i found out, that you now have addition features for yearly plans. I cant understand, why my monthly subscription for about 7 month until now has lesser features than the yearly plan? I even pay more with the monthly subscription as on the yearly plan! Please make the new features also available to monthly subscribers. Btw., my site has more than 7000 sites indexed on the main homepage, but only about 30 sites indexed for all the subdomains/translated sites:-(
Re: Price Modell
Dec 15, 2015 11:16 am by Yana
HI, All features are available for monthly subscription. To enable URL translation feature for your website you need to add the following code into the head tag of your pages. <meta name="uri-translation" content="on" /> See more at: https://gtranslate.io/docs/58-gtranslat ... umentation The number of indexed pages grow over time.You need to wait and it will index more pages.
Dec 20, 2015 12:26 pm by dennisth19
Hi, ok, i will add the meta tag. But the pages will defenitly not grow, cause it stacked since in the beginning and stayed the same. And i think i know the reason for this. All pages are only translated if someone surfes on a translated site. But no translated site will be in the index if noone will visit the page. This cant work. Only if there is high traffic and a lot of users translates the sites google will index the sites. This behavior i noticed from sites were i/myself translated a site and then noticed it later in the google index. The only solution to this problem who also other users have is, that your software crawls all pages on the websites and translates it too. Why you dont offer a bot were every customer can download so that the bot crawls all sites? Regards
Dec 20, 2015 10:40 pm by Edvard
Hi, Google, Yahoo, Bing and other bots online will surf your website starting from popular content and your site will be indexed when it is translated. So there is no need for additional bots. You just need to add the language selector on your main website, so bots will know about you language domains. Thanks!
Dec 21, 2015 8:42 am by dennisth19
Hi, therefore, the end result is, that only a tiny part (not even 1%) is translated and indexed. And yes, i have the translation module on my frontpage. What i saw, is that only the sites i manually translated via module a copy of this site was made on your servers and at this time is being indexed. The search engine bots doesnt click on the module on theirselfs in order to get a translated copy.
Dec 21, 2015 2:55 pm by Edvard
Hi, Search engine bots discover the links and follow them. If the links are not available on your original website or somewhere else visible to search engines, your translation domains will not be discovered. So make sure they can be discovered. Thanks!
Dec 21, 2015 6:38 pm by dennisth19
Hi, this sounds logical, but isnt the case. Its available about 6 month and nothing happens. If you cant provide any solution the enterprise version is senseless for me. You as the provider should be concerned to your customers that their sites are crawled and all sites should be saved as a translated copy on your server so that any searchengine has the chance to index them. With this problem iam not alone as i can read in several forums... Please provide a solution.
Dec 22, 2015 2:15 am by Edvard
Hi, We are not having issues with indexing or translating websites. May be you can post your website address, so I can check and find possible issues for you? Thanks!