Forum Archive - Google language

Google language
Jan 11, 2016 1:05 pm by swedflyfish
I have the Pro Version, I have everything setup correctly, but how do I use the "com_jmap&view=sitemap&format=hreflang" for some reason it does not work in google webtools please advice how this can be solved. as I would like to have all languages through google webtools in a separate sitemap
Re: Google language
Jan 11, 2016 1:28 pm by Yana
Hi, You are using Enterprise version.There is no need to add a sitemap for language subdomains, you just need to provide sitemap for your domain. However you can do that manually by modifying your current xml file to add language subdomains and create one sitemap per language.