Forum Archive - No flag and bad translation

No flag and bad translation
Jan 19, 2016 10:45 am by webi549
Hello, I use free version on my website. Problem 1 (no flag) : I need only flags : no flag appears. When I put mouse where they should be, they are here (but I can't see them) I try to put : Drop down list, I see it (but it is not what I need) I put both : I see drop down list and no flag. Problem 2 : (translation) In slider, there is text. In french (language website) : AIDER LES ENFANTS POUR LEUR ÉDUCATION Personne n'est jamais devenu pauvre en donnant... Translate by GTranslate, in english : TOIDER LES ENFONTS POUR LEUR EDUCTOTION Personne n'est jtomtoi devenu ptouvre en donnton... I am not english, but I am sure it is not good translation..... Same problem on first slider. Problem 3 : how change "Select Language" I can give you link of my website by mp. Regards
Re: No flag and bad translation
Jan 19, 2016 10:55 am by webi549
Link for flag is : http://www.monsite.com/modules/mod_gtra ... /blank.png Problem is perhaps here ?
Jan 19, 2016 11:06 am by webi549
translation method option description = on fly
Jan 19, 2016 11:28 am by Yana
Hi, Please post your website address, so I can check it. 1. It seems there is a CSS issue. You can use firebug to check element properties. 2. You can subscribe to one of our plans and you will be able to manually correct the translations. You can compare the features here https://gtranslate.io/#pricing 3 You can make changes in the source code of Gtranslate free plugin and change the text Select "Language"
Jan 20, 2016 12:10 pm by Yana
Hi, I have checked your website. In your template.css line 1127 remove "display: block; " for img img { display: block; max-width: 100%; height: auto; }
Jan 20, 2016 12:26 pm by webi549
Great Yana !!! :-) For bad translation, I think the only solution is to delete text in my slider.... :-(
Jan 20, 2016 12:49 pm by Yana
If you type normal text in your slider it will be translated. Now each letter in the separate div and this text cannot be translated. you should use <div> TEXT </div> instead of <div> T </div> <div> E </div> <div> X </div> <div> T </div>